GSP vs Bisping!!

You can request videos, fights, and other content here for Admin or other users to see and help you out either by uploading, embedding, or posting a link.
AnonRMan

GSP vs Bisping!!

Post by AnonRMan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Fight video request for GSPvs Bisping!! :D

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
2-Weight Championship Belts
2-Weight Championship Belts

Re: GSP vs Bisping!!

Post by Admin » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:50 pm

AnonRMan wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:08 pm
Fight video request for GSPvs Bisping!! :D
http://www.allfreefightvideos.com/2017/ ... sping.html

Helpful Links
Introduce yourself here!
Can't figure out how to post media content? (i.e. Videos, social media, etc.)
What is our belt ranking system?
Want to contact us via email?

Welcome to our new MMA Fight Forum! Spread the word. Registration is quick & easy, and unlocks ALL posting features.
If you want to get comfortable first, feel free to post as a guest.
byronBiT
White Belt
White Belt

GSP vs Bisping

Post by byronBiT » Fri May 17, 2019 11:45 am

Have to think Bisping is now the joke of the UFC. So sad.

And GSP will likely never fight another top guy at 185....

This whole thing makes the UFC more of a joke. What a shame.
Donnalek
White Belt
White Belt

GSP vs Bisping

Post by Donnalek » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:59 am

Whos your pick in Garbrandt v. Dillashaw?

I think Garbrandt is younger and hits harder. Dillashaw is better on the ground. Im going w/ Garbrandt because if hes trained with a legend with a strong wrestling pedigree like Uriah Faber you know he knows how to stop takedowns and maneuver his body out of the guard and back to standing.

I didnt know Bisping had knee surgery- if it was a major one thats bad news for him and those who are playing odds on him IMO. I agree with everything you said except Zahabi being overrated- Zahabis athletes arent all on GSPs level in their weight classes i.e. Nate Marquardt. GSP is an exception to the run of the mill athlete so its easier for his coach to look good. Zahabis done pretty damn good to not come from a major fight town like Vegas, LA, NYC, or Miami with tons of opportunity to be a support coach and learn his trade inside and out in order to develop into a top level head coach for the big name camps in boxing and MMA. For a self-taught guy Zahabis a genius. Matt Hume is another favorite coach of mine-I love how he strategies with DJ and they work a lot of angles and footwork to maximize the effectiveness of the kickboxing given Humes background as a Champion Kickboxer turned martial arts gym owner and head coach.

In Thug Rose V. JJ-I see JJ having better odds but Rose may surprise us all with a late fight submission because she seems better than JJ at that and her stand up isnt junky but its defintiely not as good as JJs. I think Rose has more of a killer instinct about her than other past opponents of JJs like Karolina Kowalkevich. Rose just has an X factor about her IMO BUT all of that may not be enough to beat JJ. Of all the fights-Im most confident in Garbrandt over Dillashaw.